Over the last three weekends we have driven to various destinations–Rochester, NY; Maine; and New Jersey–each trip was over 3 hours 1 way and two were over 4 hours. Ugh. But with all those trips as mostly a passenger I have finished 1 blanket square, my sweater, a shawl, and a hat. I still of course have ends to weave in. At some point soon I shall get photos and post. Unfortunately I’ve been re-reading books 5 & 6 of Harry Potter in anticipation of the final installment in
34 44 days (edited: I was looking at the countdown for the movie. Oh cruel world…)!!!!! (according to The Leaky Cauldron) I’ve just finished number 6 tonight. And I still have my theories of what’s going on. I’m going to put them behind the cut so that the Husband who is still re-reading them (I got to them first because I’m the slowest reader) won’t be reminded of what he wants to reread
As I said it’s behind the cut so if you don’t want to see how horribly wrong (or horribly genius) I am, don’t clicky the linky
- I don’t think Dumbledore is dead. He told Draco that “He cannot kill you if you are already dead. Come over to the right side, Draco, and we can hide you more completely than you can possibly imagine.” (starts on page 591) I think Dumbledore knew what Draco was sent to do and knew of Snape’s unbreakable vow. He plotted with Snape to make it look like he is dead. Of course I could be wrong.
- Snape is actually on the side of good. I think he switched sides because of Lilly Potter. I’m just not sure if he loved her and felt remorseful or something else.
- Would Ron and Hermione just get to snogging already!
- I think Harry and not the snake is the last Horcrux. I think Voldemort went to kill Harry to get the power to create his last horcrux but when he tried to kill Harry that bit of soul went into Harry which means the boy must go in the end of 7. Poor Ginny. She and Harry were so cute together.
- Would Neville and Luna just get to snogging already!
Okay, that’s it. We’ll see how wrong I am on all 5.