I owe a few entries and just haven’t had the energy. In the meantime, I was tagged by Yarnsticks for this meme.
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the “6 weird things about you.” People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
- I collected corks (from wine bottles) when I was younger. I couldn’t tell you why I began collecting corks just that I did so. I remember my mom telling me that I began collecting corks because everyone in the family had a collection except me. So I decide at about 7 to collect corks. I had a few hundred. Not sure if I still have them or if I got rid of them…
- I hate having air blown on me when I try to sleep–a fan, an open window, and even my husband’s breath all qualify and will keep me up for hours.
- I sing my own songs. Not that I am a singer/songwriter. Oh no, my friend. You would have to be able to sing well for that. I sing somewhere between nails on chalkboard and an American Idol reject. I just sing songs made up on the fly. Just today I was singing about my icing base turning to paste because it wasn’t. Not too many people get to hear these songs. Mostly the Husband.
- I really like peanut butter and banana sandwiches. What?
- Before I began dating the Husband, I thought of him like a brother. Which makes my marriage slightly incestuous.
- When asked by his mother what to get me for Christmas, my 5-year-old godson said yarn. Not sure if this is a weird thing about me, but it is an obsessed thing about me.
I’m not going to tag anyone in particular. If you read this and want to participate, consider yourself tagged.