Longtime readers know I have more yarn than god. That is if god knits. I don’t know, I’ve never met him/her/it. Maybe he doesn’t knit being god and all. I guess I should rephrase then. *ahem* Longtime readers know I have more yarn than all the yarn stores in the North East. You think I’m kidding.
I’ve set some aside for Made by Hand projects that I need to work on (and I’m sure you are working on some for us as well since we even have an address and everything now). I have other yarn that I’ve decided to use for hand warmers, gauntlets, and other hand/wrist/arm warm warming patterns.
I’ve already made Fetching, which I really liked, but I think I want to try some new patterns. Yes, patterns. I said I have a lot of yarn. So this is where all my wonderful knitting friends come in. Leave me links in the comments to some hand warmer patterns that you lurv so I can make them and be like you and then take over your life all single white female like. Or not. I could just make them and leave you alone. Leave a comment!
I was tagged in Facebook to do this 25 Random Things About Me Meme by a couple people and I decided to write it up here, in Kis*Knit. I figure it gives my lovely two readers, one of whom is new, something to enjoy since I always forget to post here AND fills my Facebook quota all in one sitting. Don’t you just feel loved!?! You should because I do love all two of you.
Share Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you. (To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
- I’m a total narcissist so I find these types of Memes perfect to celebrate ME ME ME to all two people who read this.
- I often lie about being a narcissist.
- I was a competitive ballroom dancer in college. I wasn’t all that great.
- I’m a knitter (duh)
- I have to ask the Husband to come up with twenty more random things about me.
- The Husband says I’m a kick-@ss cook and baker.
- The Husband will be given $10 for saying so.
- I’m dying for the new Enter the Haggis CD to come out.
- I. Love. Cake Mania. It’s a total addiction.
- I tend to get hyper-competitive.
- I hate to run, but still I do it because (and I’m loathe to admit it) I like it.
- I did squee when I met Neil Gaiman. AND SHOOK HIS HAND!
- I had surgery on my right knee and have the photos inner knee photos to prove it! Now whenever I have surgery I want to ask the doctor for pictures but am too scared that he/she will think I’m crazy. Is it so crazy to want a wall dedicated to my insides!?! I ask you.
- I have weird dreams that lately include the cast of Scrubs.
- I’m running out of things to tell you people. I’m dull and boring!
- Um….I have two feet?
- My dry, wacky sense of humor comes courtesy of my father.
- My warped sense of romance comes directly from Japanese Anime.
- I’ve been married 10 1/2 years and haven’t regretted a single day. Mostly.
- I didn’t mean the mostly in 19. Mostly.
- I loved boxing when I took it and had to struggle not to hit random people on the street. Hitting people may be fun but it is wrong if both parties haven’t agreed to it in advance. Hitting people in class is okay.
- I am addicted to making lists so I can keep track of things. My lists have lists and then those lists meet other lists and have little babies lists.
- I get my temper from my mom, but she also gave me my compassion.
- I do love my sister no matter how much I protest that fact. And saying so is even more meaningful since she doesn’t read over here!
- The perfect day includes a good book, tea, and a comfy blanket. Oh, and the Husband, but mostly because he reads this.